Wedding Duo From Leeds
Louie and Chris are a professional wedding duo from Leeds. They have performed at many weddings, and can provide music for any part of the day. We have a few options for wedding music so that we can tailor our performance to your day.
We offer Ceremony music, either Strings, Duo or a combination of both. This gives you the option of having classical strings, pop strings and your favourite pop song during the ceremony.
We also offer two (45 minute) sets of music during the Drinks Reception and the Meal.
You can have any of these individually or add the Ceremony music and our two (45 minute) sets to accompany the different parts of your special day.
As a wedding duo, Louie and Chris regularly perform up and down the country at weddings, corporate events and parties. They have a wide repertoire of music ranging from soul and R&B through to pop. They are able to cover more music than most duos due to their use of modern technology and looping. The duo are able to perform just about any song you can think of and always deliver with their own twist on popular classics.
What we offer
LOUIE AND CHRIS WILL WORK WITH YOU TO PROVIDE EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED FOR YOUR EVENT.
As an acoustic duo they can learn requests and deliver them in a unique style.
THE DUO PROVIDE THIS AS A STANDARD SERVICE:
- 3×45 minutes of live music or Ceremony music and/or 2×45 minutes of live music
- Free playlist music during the breaks of our sets.
- All lighting and sound equipment provided
- All equipment is PAT tested and we have public liability insurance (required by many venues)
- The duo will be dressed appropriately for the event
We understand that every event is different. We will speak to you leading up to your event and make sure that our service is tailored to your requirements. Your venue may need the band to be there at a certain time and to follow certain rules/regulations. We are happy to speak to the venue on your behalf and make sure that things run as smoothly as they can.
If you require anything else not listed above, please contact us to discuss your requirements. Typical extras are:
- Additional live music – maybe an extra 30 or 60 minute set
- Long waiting times between Ceremony and Meal music
- Extra songs that the duo will learn for you that are not on their usual set list